Monday, October 25, 2010

Adis says:

Truly amazing and inspiring story. Thank you so very much for sharing with us. I started similar and used few resources you mentioned including one of your software which helped me make some decent money while back. Sadly The money I made went to pay some large personal bills. Since than my mistake was expansion. I moved on beyond original niche too fast. Idea was to create multiple back up streams of income online but the truth is, my timing was off. By now my biggest issue is lack of time and energy to get my sites back up. The internet being as dynamic as it is and getting married and three kids I find less and less time available to put into my sites.
While the kids are great motivation, time management can become quite difficult. When I was making decent money was when I focused on specific niche and website. By now I am in about dozen niches with about 30 websites and the little time I have, I spend on maintaining a sinking ship. I am definitely looking forward to refocus my attention and utilize my SEO skills to get back on top of the game.
I must say thank you being great contribution and large amount of my SEO skill came from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment