Monday, October 25, 2010

Vann Hamby says

There is always going to be someone who does not get it and they are going to whine and complain. Trust me i am in the highest complaint industry out there. ROOFING. So let me explain further. There is a ZERO Entry level for my trade. All I had to do was purchase a county license and buy insurance that excludes me and all of the sudden I am a roofing contractor.
I have MS and this job is killing me, However it is not killing my resolve. My plans are to get it right with the internet so that I don’t have to run the rat race anymore.

Think of a plate of vegetables, Well people are always going to pick out what they do not like and eat what they do like. Some people like what you offer and some people do not. I personally watched you on the net for 3 years. That told me you were the real deal.
At any rate you inspired me and I feel like you should be ready to get personable to a degree by talking with people some other than typing on a blog or commentary set up.
People still want re assurance so that they do not get buyers remorse, I recently had a client back out on me and the contract was signed. 3 day right of rescission was what hung me and the project was only $500.00 and I went to the home 3 times on my own expense. They came up with an excuse that a family member was in peril and I checked them out later only to discover that they used me to keep someone else honest.
I cannot stand it when people lie to me and use me to travel one way for 50 miles to just burn me out of my time and money.
This cost me around $100.00 in fuel and I was not taken care of, Yet if I had not fulfilled my end I would have been on every complaint board and talked about how bad of a person I was to do business with.
To get to the bottom of the situation we have to accept that a few bad apples are out there, Some people want something for nothing and there is nothing we can do about those types. You are not able to qualify your clients in internet marketing in most cases, so you do not really know who or how crazy they are after the sale is done.
Sales 101 (So what and whats in it for me) is the attitude.
I know you offer good products for marketing and the problem is that the ignorant people don’t get it and probably never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment