Monday, October 25, 2010

Dapo says:

antastic story Brad, i didnt mind that it was long at all. i read every word of it cos
it was soo interesting and honest and had me either smiling or chuckling at every
2-3 lines.
i remember seeing the keywordelite salespage one night around 5pm. Bcos all the
banks had closed at dat time, i didnt have access to funds to buy it immediately
(pre-paid debit cards) but i just sat there in awe at the power of kwelite until
4am b4 i was able 2 sleep!

i dont think any other product has excited me as much since haha
reading the back story to kwelite’s creation and ur path really brought it home 4 me.
its a fantastic product and ur customer support is 2nd to none. Our home pc crashed one day and i lost most of my IM software products & PDFs… SHRIEK!!! I contacted ur guys and it was no hassle at all.
Thank you so much for sharing Brad cos uve inspired me to keep working the plan again everyday :)
Dapo

No comments:

Post a Comment