Monday, October 25, 2010

My Results After 20 Days Of Use

This is a review of Rob Benwell’s Auto Blog System X and the results Ive gotten using it.

Now placed as the highest single selling blogging product on clickbank, Auto Blog System X has a lot to live up to. I first learned about this new system through a friend who had procured a copy weeks before it’s official release.

I myself was skeptical, but thats just the type of marketer I am. I always look at ebooks or “guru guides” with a magnifying glass, trying to detect whether its something actually worth my time and money, or just another quick riches scam. Luckily, I have used Rob’s methods in the past and came out with wonderful results. Blogging to the Bank was in my opinion a very skilled and well done peice of marketing information, showing that even a young twenty-something blogger from the UK can make millions with one idea.
So got my copy of Auto Blog System X and immediately went to work.

Now Ive done pretty well in the last few years when it comes to making money online, so I felt comfortable spending a little more in order to test out this new system.

But to my surprise, I found that I wouldnt need to invest thousands of dollars in ppc campaigns or marketing for this system. To be honest, I was shocked at the simplicity that Auto Blog System X provided. Apparently an auto-blog is a marketers goldmine, if done correctly.

The problem is that most bloggers do not set up their auto blogs in a correct profit pulling manner, and so the viral idea that “blogging to make money is hard” starts making waves through the online community.

Let me tell you, Rob breaks the system down for you, so that even if your a ground-floor beginner, you could get started making money within 24 hours of setting this up.

One thing that shocked me the most about Auto Blog System X was the complete lack of re-hashed or already in-use marketing methods. Thats right. The tactics Rob gives us in this stunning blueprint are fresh, mind-inspiring, and completely “out of the box”.

I can see now why Rob became a millionaire so quickly. In fact, the methods found in Auto Blog System X are the same that were used by Rob when creating “Blogging to the Bank”, a very successful blogging handbook. Its very rare that an uber-marketer like Rob, will actually disclose the exact methods to his success.

Hence, this product is a nearly one in a million find for struggling marketers.

 

My 20 Day Results After Using Auto Blog System X

So as of today I am proud to say I have good news and bad news regarding my results with Rob’s new system.

The good news: The system within Auto Blog System X DOES work in producing profits.

The bad news: This tool is FAR TO PRICELESS for just anyone to have.

After only 20 days, I have made an after taxes Net Profit of aprox. $17,324.12

What scares me, is the fact that Rob is giving this untapped marketing system away for so cheap and to anyone that happens to find his site.

This is a system that should be kept from the public, or else sold privately for a six figure sum. I cant wrap my mind around the easiness and profitability that comes with this tool, and why Rob would give it away like that.

This isnt your everyday “SEO slug marketing” ebook, but a revolutionary set of methods that will no doubt change the way blog marketing is done forever.

 

My Final Thoughts On Auto Blog System X

It has been a pleasure to use Rob’s ground-breaking new system. In summary, all I can tell other users, including the ones reading this, is that to get your hands on a piece of marketing genius like this, you are lucky.

Forget everything else you have learned about making money online, especially with blogs. This will be the only information you need anymore. There are an endless amount of ways to use Rob’s Auto Blog System X to create income streams, and for your sake, I would do myself a favor and spend the few bucks to get this unmatched tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment