Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Six Figure Income Job

"I have tried a major network marketing opportunity on two different occasions. The best I did was to sponsor one couple. My best friend and his wife. Since it didn't work for me, I knew that one day I would try something else, and along came SFI. I was told that if I followed the plan, within two years of dedication and learning, I would be on my way to freedom. Well, the first month I didn't do anything. Then I started getting involved. There hasn't been a day since then that I havn't learned something new--whether it be something on SFI's Website, a new way to market my business, or a new tool to play with. Also, in the the three months since I started actually working at putting myself on the map, I have sponsored 79 new affiliates and moved myself up a level to Team Leader. If I can do that in just three months, there is no telling what I will be able to expect in two years. Bottom line: If you follow the plan, you to can make your dreams a reality."

No comments:

Post a Comment