Monday, October 25, 2010

The FREE Back-To-Basics Internet Marketing Course


My name is Andrew Olson, I am not an internet guru. In fact, I am more of an anti-guru. I am not here to charge you for an “exclusive limited-time offer!” that you do not need. And I am not here to promise you a guaranteed $1,000,000 per month.
What I can teach you, however, is how to create a steady, consistent stream of profits – I can teach you how to make money online free. Day after day, month after month, through a system that WORKS. The system I have created is called ZZZ Profits. My goal is that every person who follows this course will create a crazy-simple website that can generate at least $200 per week. You CAN work from home online and make money!

If you have ever wondered why those $197 eBooks that promise overnight success don’t work, it’s simple. For many of us, we failed to learn the fundamentals of how to make money online. We chased the $10,000 a day systems before ever reaching $10 a day. Seems kind of silly, doesn’t it?
This course is designed to take you back to square one. Let’s go back to the basics…
ZZZ Profits is a 12-week internet marketing course that is delivered right to your email inbox. I am going to give you this material (a monster 24-part, 33,000 word course) absolutely FREE.
That’s it. Just enter your name and email in the box above and you will receive Lesson 1 right now. Or continue reading to learn more…
I want you to follow me as I walk you through the basics of building, marketing and monetizing a simple website that can generate up to $200 per week or more. When you have completed this internet marketing course, you will have a powerful profit-generating website that you can be proud of. Plus, you will have the skills you need to repeat the process again and again with confidence. In fact, once we have mastered the basics, the course teaches you how to repeat what you have learned to create your own “mini-empire” of websites that make money online – even while you sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment